Whether you’re just a beginner trying to impress that special someone in the kitchen or a professional chef in need of a high-quality compact kitchen essential, this set of precision forged knives is the perfect answer. Each of these forged knives from La Cote has an incredibly sharp blade that stays sharp longer throughout regular use. You can count on these sturdy knives to offer superior performance making precise cuts when you need them. With an enhanced bolster design, you can feel confident that these knives have the solid, balanced feel recognized by professional chefs around the world. These beautifully designed handles feature a comfortable and secure grip, as well as unique characteristics throughout each individually handcrafted Pakka wood handle. With differences in grain and coloring, offering unique features, it’s clear that each handle has responded differently to the finishing process.. Hand washing recommended.
FIVE PIECE PAKKA WOOD KNIFE SET IN + OAK WOOD BLOCK
- Chef Knife, 8" Slices knife, 8" Bread Knife, 8" Utility Knife, 4 1/2" Paring Knife, 3 1/2" (With Oak Wood Block)
- Each of these forged knives from La Cote has an incredibly sharp blade that stays sharp longer throughout regular use.
- High End Craftsmanship - Blade made from 420J2 with approximately 53HRC - Sub-zero treated stainless steel - Knives are forged of Japanese steel - Full Taper grinding on the blades
- Ergonomically perfect Secure and Comfortable Grip, Weighted for Stability Control and Balance stone finish, Pakka wood handles
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed La Côte Chef Knives have been built with Perfection in Mind. Combining Beauty and Quality with Extreme Performance.